Pool season and summer vacation is fast approaching! Are you ready to wear your bikini?
Summer is quickly approaching and there is plenty of time to shape–up and look great in your bathing suit. While we want to strive for healthy habits all year, now is the time to get serious. This leaves you with two options to shed any unwanted weight.
- Cut Calories
- Pump up the Exercise
- Take a close look at your plate of food. You may see that your portions are larger than they need to be. Try eating only half of your food at meals.
- Eat more fruits and veggies. They are high in nutrients and fiber and low in calories. Instead of reaching for the bag of cookies, have a piece of fruit. Try some carrots and hummus, rather than chips and dip.
- Drink more water. Water helps with digestion, makes you fill full and maintains hydration to boost metabolism. Replace high calorie sugary drinks with water to enhance weight loss.
- You need to get 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day to help achieve wanted weight loss.
- Walk the treadmill for 30 minutes while watching TV.
- Choose to bike ride or roller skate as a family activity.
- Vacuum your carpets or scrub the floors.
- Walk once around the grocery store before you start shopping.
- Get moving!!
Remember, just do it!!