Are you struggling with your weight? Do you want to be skinny?
Go girl diet will teach you how to finally eat a healthy diet. You will learn
one step at a time how to make simple changes in your eating habits that
will help you lose weight to last a lifetime. You learn the skills to make
lifelong changes and to balance healthy and not so healthy foods.
Go girl will help you lose weight and keep it off for good. No more crazy
fad diets! No more restrictions or forbidden foods! No more complicated
meal plans! No more feeling like a failure!
At go girl diet, you will find the latest weight loss trends with quick
healthy eating hints that you can incorporate into your busy lifestyle.
Who said you can’t eat your cake and lose weight too?
Spring is great time for new beginnings and a perfect time to revamp your diet. Here are a few small changes you can try to get you started to eating healthier and losing weight.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Cut the sugary beverages. Replace the soda pop and juice with water or any calorie free drink and you could lose 1# per week.
- Start walking. The Dietary Guidelines suggest 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- If you can’t avoid the temptation, get it out of the house.
- Stock your kitchen cabinets with healthy low cal snacks.
- Finally, track your progress.
Craving a chocolate chip cookie; but don’t want to sabotage your healthy eating plan? Try this healthy cookie!! It super simple to make and it’s also gluten free! Just make sure you use gluten-free oats.
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry old fashioned oatmeal
In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add applesauce, milk, cinnamon and vanilla; mix with spoon. Stir in oats until well blended. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Spray cookie sheet and drop by 1 tsp and bake @ 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cool on cookie rack. Makes 20 cookies.
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 1.1g
Saturated Fat 0.4g
Total Carb 10.3g
Dietary Fiber 1.3g
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8oz chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 10 oz package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- garlic powder, ginger, black pepper, chili pepper
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 4 oz dry spaghetti
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and rinse. Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan. Stir fry chicken, vegetables and spices until chicken is well cooked. Stir in rice vinegar and soy sauce; then stir in the honey. Blend in the spaghetti.
205 Calories; 8 g Fat; 1 gm Sat Fat; 11 mg Cholesterol; 350 mg Sodium; 26 g Carbohydrate; 3 g Fiber; 8 g Protein
Here at GoGirlDiet.com the motto is to “Eat your cake and lose weight too”. That also means halloween candy. But we don’t want to sabotage the diet either. Here are some picks for 100 calories or less (pay attention to package size):
Almond Joy (snack size) -80 cal
Butterfinger (fun size)- 85 cal
Nestle Crunch (fun size)- 90 cal
Hershey Kiss (4)- 100 cal
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup (snack size)- 110cal
Whoppers (10)- 100 cal
Jolly Ranchers (3)- 70 cal
Smarties (1 roll)- 25 cal
Skittles ( 1 fun size bag)- 70 cal
M&M’s ( 1 fun size package) -100 cal