- 1 dab of light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons salsa
- 1 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 2 slices fat free deli turkey breast
- 1 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 slices ripe avocado
Did you know Cinco de Mayo was celebrated more in the states than in Mexico? It’s true!
This recipe makes a great side dish or you can serve it as the main entrée. It is quick to make and only 4 ingredients.
- 1 can RO*TEL diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
In large skillet over medium heat, simmer RO*TEL tomatoes for 5 minutes. Stir in pinto beans. Mix in rice and simmer. Sprinkle cheese on top and let melt.
Makes 8 servings. 97 calories and 3 grams of fiber per serving.