Are you struggling with your weight? Do you want to be skinny?
Go girl diet will teach you how to finally eat a healthy diet. You will learn
one step at a time how to make simple changes in your eating habits that
will help you lose weight to last a lifetime. You learn the skills to make
lifelong changes and to balance healthy and not so healthy foods.
Go girl will help you lose weight and keep it off for good. No more crazy
fad diets! No more restrictions or forbidden foods! No more complicated
meal plans! No more feeling like a failure!
At go girl diet, you will find the latest weight loss trends with quick
healthy eating hints that you can incorporate into your busy lifestyle.
Who said you can’t eat your cake and lose weight too?
Just in time for the summer holidays, cook-outs, and picnics. The red, white, and blue parfait is super easy to make and extremely healthy. The best it is only 3 ingredients. Moreover, these par…
Source: Red, White, and Blue Parfait
The waffle sandwich gives an entirely new perspective to the sandwich cuisine. It might sound strange but chicken and waffles are the perfect culinary couple. And please don’t knock until you try it; you will fall in love with this waffle sandwich.
Not only will your kids love this fun and healthy sandwich, but adults will enjoy it even more.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 Low-fat Whole Grain Waffles
- 2 Slices Healthy Choice Oven Roasted Chicken breast
- 1 Slice Low-fat Swiss Cheese
- 1 tsp Light Mayo
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Tomato Slices
Place chicken breast and cheese on frozen waffle and toast until cheese is melted. Also, toast plain waffle. Add tomato slices and spread mayo and mustard on remaining waffle and place on top of other waffle.
Fat Calories: 43.6
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1.3g
Total Carb 31.5g
Dietary Fiber 2.6g
Spring is great time for new beginnings and a perfect time to revamp your diet. Here are a few small changes you can try to get you started to eating healthier and losing weight.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Cut the sugary beverages. Replace the soda pop and juice with water or any calorie free drink and you could lose 1# per week.
- Start walking. The Dietary Guidelines suggest 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- If you can’t avoid the temptation, get it out of the house.
- Stock your kitchen cabinets with healthy low cal snacks.
- Finally, track your progress.
This is my new go to recipe.
- 1- 10 oz package frozen turkey meatballs
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Cover bottom of baking dish with tomato sauce. Place meatballs in a single layer and cover with remaining sauce. Top with cheese and bake @ 350°F for 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 6 meatballs
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 8.8g
Saturated Fat 2.9g
Total Carb 5.3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
How perfect for January to be National Oatmeal Month. A big bowl of hot oatmeal is best on cold winter days!
Oatmeal can be easy and fast to prepare. Place 1/2 cup rolled oats and 1 cup water in a large mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Then, I usually stir in skim milk and a touch of brown sugar or honey. Now, it is ready to eat.
What is oatmeal?
- Oatmeal is ground oat groats.
What are the health benefits?
- Oatmeal has a high soluble fiber content which helps lower cholesterol. Oatmeal is also sodium free.
What is the difference between rolled oats and steel-cut oats?
- Rolled oats are oats that have been steamed and rolled flat.
- Steel-cut oats are oats that have been sliced into small pieces. They take much longer to cook and have a nutty robust flavor. They have the same nutritional value as rolled oats; however, they have a lower glycemic index.
- Instant oatmeal has added sugars and is high in sodium.