- In 1493, explorer Christopher Columbus found pineapples on Guadeloupe Island in the Caribbean.
- Pineapples are in peak season from March to July.
- Pineapples contain bromelain, an enzyme that may help reduce inflammation and aids in digestion.
- Pineapples are high in Vitamin C which helps your immune system.
- Pineapples are low in calories and are fat free, only 80 calories per 1 cup.
Are you struggling with your weight? Do you want to be skinny?
Go girl diet will teach you how to finally eat a healthy diet. You will learn
one step at a time how to make simple changes in your eating habits that
will help you lose weight to last a lifetime. You learn the skills to make
lifelong changes and to balance healthy and not so healthy foods.
Go girl will help you lose weight and keep it off for good. No more crazy
fad diets! No more restrictions or forbidden foods! No more complicated
meal plans! No more feeling like a failure!
At go girl diet, you will find the latest weight loss trends with quick
healthy eating hints that you can incorporate into your busy lifestyle.
Who said you can’t eat your cake and lose weight too?
Spring is great time for new beginnings and a perfect time to revamp your diet. Here are a few small changes you can try to get you started to eating healthier and losing weight.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Cut the sugary beverages. Replace the soda pop and juice with water or any calorie free drink and you could lose 1# per week.
- Start walking. The Dietary Guidelines suggest 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- If you can’t avoid the temptation, get it out of the house.
- Stock your kitchen cabinets with healthy low cal snacks.
- Finally, track your progress.
Here at GoGirlDiet.com the motto is to “Eat your cake and lose weight too”. That also means halloween candy. But we don’t want to sabotage the diet either. Here are some picks for 100 calories or less (pay attention to package size):
Almond Joy (snack size) -80 cal
Butterfinger (fun size)- 85 cal
Nestle Crunch (fun size)- 90 cal
Hershey Kiss (4)- 100 cal
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup (snack size)- 110cal
Whoppers (10)- 100 cal
Jolly Ranchers (3)- 70 cal
Smarties (1 roll)- 25 cal
Skittles ( 1 fun size bag)- 70 cal
M&M’s ( 1 fun size package) -100 cal
According to a recent study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, daily weighing was associated with greater weight loss than weighing most days of the week. Participants who weighed daily lost an average of 20 pounds at 6 months compared to only an average of 7 pounds lost by those weighing less than daily. The study concluded daily weighers adopted more weight control behaviors and strategies than those weighing less often. This is a significant difference in weight loss demonstrating that daily weighing can have an impact on losing weight!
They are very low in calories. A cup of green beans or broccoli is only 30 calories.
They are fat-free and high in fiber.
They are also high in Vitamin C, B vitamins and antioxidants which help support your immune system.
They make you fill full longer which will help reduce cravings.
They will help you lose weight and feel better.