Just in time for Thanksgiving! Save a few calories with this recipe for the crustless pumpkin pie. It is only 110 calories per serving and it is absolutely fabulous!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg & ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
WHAT TO DO:
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9-inch pie pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes; reduce temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 45 minutes more.
- Pie is done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Makes 8 servings