You have to actually THINK SKINNY TO BE SKINNY!!
You have to REALLY WANT to lose weight and be thinner in order to make lifestyle changes. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Start by making a commitment to yourself. You may find it helpful to sign a written contract to yourself that includes your weight loss goal and changes you can make to achieve the goal. In addition, you may find it beneficial to write down your reasons for wanting to lose weight.
- Keep a food diary. This will help you become more aware of what, when, and how much you are eating. This awareness can prevent mindless eating.
- Set realistic and specific goals. Focus on 2 or 3 goals at a time. For example, “I will eat fruit for dessert 5 days per week.”
- Find people who will support you in your weight loss efforts.
- Monitor your progress.
- Reward yourself with non-food items, such as, flowers or a massage.
You will be wearing your skinny jeans before you know it!