- 1 pound raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 8-oz dried linguini or spaghetti
In a heavy skillet, sautee garlic and italian seasoning in olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and sautee until pink. Add tomatoes including juice. Simmer until heated. Meanwhile cook pasta per package directions. Drain and toss with shrimp and tomatoes.
Makes 4 servings. 360 Calories per Serving.